1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres
- Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here.
- Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust.
- New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.Cons
- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Some of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
interviewed at LiveOps in November 2014.Interview Details
Initial application, background check, training completed on your own time.
It is a legit work at home company, I don't see it being as easy as I thought it would be but I'm going to give it a try. You really have to be comfortable with being independent with serious tasks.Negotiation DetailsNoneAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
LiveOps is the global leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions. More than 300 companies around the world, including Salesforce.com, Symantec, Royal Mail Group, Ideal Living, and Amway New Zealand trust LiveOps’ technology to enable effective multichannel, social and mobile interactions with their customers. LiveOps' award-winning platform...
Mission: We are a leading innovator and provider of global customer service solutions. We challenge conventional thinking to provide cloud based multichannel, social and mobile...