This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
President, CEO, COO, and Director
Pros: The other employees are very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
There is a lot of emphasis on team work and cooperation.
Compensation is quite good for an intern position.
My work actually added value to the company; I was not simply… – Full Review
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Riverview, FL (US) Jul 2013 – Reviewed Jul 10, 2013
1. Filled online application
2. Contacted by Company recruiting coordinator (1 week later)
3. Interviewed with Corporate Recruiter
4. Had phone interview with hiring manager (1 week later)
5. Had phone interview with Department Director (2-3 days later)
6. Had onsite group interview with team… – Full Interview
Behavioral interview questions, cannot remember specifics – Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –