Ogilvy & Mather Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ogilvy & Mather full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
• Some great people at the agency
• Are able to get some great work and ideas produced, and also bought by clients
• Good benefitsCons
• As a large agency, occasionally bureaucracy and layers of process get in the way of producing things
• Could be easy to get pigeonholed into a specific area, without scope for varianceAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Keep going with the current aims. And try and push for some things to 'just get done' rather than talking about them.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in July 2014.Interview Details
I had three interviews. First a 'chat' aka telephone interview, I was then invited into the offices to have a test and an interview.
I was then invited for a third interview and met with 2 more members of the team and who I would be working with.
Both interviews were very relaxed and I always felt at ease.
All was very quick and they kept you in the loop all along.
Would definitely try and interview again for the amazing experience, as it was enjoyable in the most ironic way.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- if I were to give you a priority task and theb another team member were to come and give you a task, how would you prioritise? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide does advertising by the book. Founded by ad pioneer David Ogilvy (author of Ogilvy on Advertising), the firm is one of the world's leading creative agency networks, providing advertising campaign development and management, brand development, public relations, and strategic planning services to clients such as American Express, IBM, and Cisco. Ogilvy & Mather offers specialized communications and relationship marketing services through OgilvyOne; its Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide unit offers services targeted for global clients in the health care...