Premier Research Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Premier Research full-time (less than a year)Pros
- The atmosphere here is dynamic and fast paced. No day is ever the same so no chance to get bored!
- Travel and workload is less than my previous company. Expectations of employees here are more realistic, meaning a better work / life balance.
- Management are interested in progressing employees. It seems that they want to retain good staff here.
- Exciting time to be part of Premier Research.Cons
- You cannot blend into the background here so there is no shying away from challenges / situations. People here are very much treated as an indvidual and you should be ready to have an opinion and make a difference.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep on doing what your doing! The company is in a really positive place at the moment.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
3 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Premier Research.Interview Details
I had 2 phone interviews and then an in-person office interview where I met with 3 different members of the finance team. Mostly conversational, not too difficult.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo negotiation- but they offered me more than the amount I specified as my minimum acceptable amount, so i didn't try negotiating because I was happy with my offer.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- What is your weakness Answer Question
At Premier Research we focus on doing what we do best, helping the most highly innovative biopharmaceutical, device and diagnostic companies develop products that are changing medical history, especially in the areas of pediatric medicine and rare diseases. It’s an approach that clearly works for our customers. Premier Research ranks among the top five CROs for consistently...
Mission: To improve productivity in clinical development.
Commitment: Quality every time, everywhere, in everything we do.