Premier Research Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Premier Research full-time for less than a yearPros
- The atmosphere here is dynamic and fast paced. No day is ever the same so no chance to get bored!
- Travel and workload is less than my previous company. Expectations of employees here are more realistic, meaning a better work / life balance.
- Management are interested in progressing employees. It seems that they want to retain good staff here.
- Exciting time to be part of Premier Research.Cons
- You cannot blend into the background here so there is no shying away from challenges / situations. People here are very much treated as an indvidual and you should be ready to have an opinion and make a difference.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep on doing what your doing! The company is in a really positive place at the moment.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Premier Research in July 2012.Interview Details
I was contacted via LinkedIn to connect to the internal recruiter. After connecting we spoke where he mentioned he had a position for a Senior CRA. I provided my CV, but afterwards he told me that the position had been already taken and that only a position for CRAII was available. I told them I only wanted Senior CRA, this was accepted and a face-to-face with the country manager. The interview was very easy, my CV was reviewed, it became evident that I had sufficient experience for the job. It was also evident that they were urgently trying to fill a vacant position very quickly.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsThey provided me with a proposal, I stated that I'd think about it. I came back to the internal recruiter with a counteroffer which was accepted two days letter.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I mentioned that I had experience in startup activities and contract negotiation, but was informed that CRAs are not responsible for this. I was asked what therapeutic areas I had experience in. Answer Question
At Premier Research we focus on doing what we do best, helping the most highly innovative biopharmaceutical, device and diagnostic companies develop products that are changing medical history, especially in the areas of pediatric medicine and rare diseases. It’s an approach that clearly works for our customers. Premier Research ranks among the top five CROs for consistently...
Mission: To improve productivity in clinical development.
Commitment: Quality every time, everywhere, in everything we do.