Principal Financial Group Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Principal Financial GroupPros
1) Nice package atleast 3 years back they were offering irresistable package for 2-5 yrs exp people.Heard that has been changed now.
2) Great work life balance as very less work pressure
3) Lots of fun activities, interest groups.Strongly suggest to participate as its the only thing brings you to focus
4)First in last out to compute your daily hours policy.Trust me you are gonna love this in company like this specially when its near to amanora, seasons
5)This should top the list-Free cab facility within 50 km range
6) Relaxed exit processCons
1)can you spend 8 hours without doing anything meaningful day by day?No right?
2)I was lucky to be under a cool manger but most of them are not
3)If you wanna learn google is open there so search and learn .Work is not going to teach you anything meaningful
4)Award is a joke there.Its there to demotivate the smart people and to encourages the eye candy of the managers
5)No onsite but you would be made aware of that at the time of joining
6) Hike is very very less and the vp is almost 15% of your package so to get that you have to KA(decode that)
7)There is merginal difference in developers and testers salary
8) You will have a very bad time if you are not good in singing dancing because 10% your VP is there to perform in annual function
So you want to join this company ask yourself
-Are you married and less ambitious ?
-Is IT job is your side income and you have a primary business?
-You just have 2-3 yrs of exp and looking for a cool 1-2 yrs doing nothing but fun.
I am not being sarcastic here ,all of us have different priorities.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please try to bring the quality work as now you have sufficient faith from the onshoreRecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Phone interview was about 30 min. It was over basic information such as school work. What was my most difficult project. Asked how much I wanted to make as an intern. What my GPA currently was. A few behavior questions and leadership questions. I am currently on to the next step of the interview process.Interview Questions
- The only technical question was what was my most difficult assignment that I didn't understand Answer Question
The Principal Financial Group (The Principal ®) is a retirement and global asset management leader. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, investment services and insurance through its diverse family of financial services companies. A member of the FORTUNE 500®, the Principal Financial Group serves some 16.4 million customers worldwide from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States. Principal Financial Group, Inc. is traded on the New York...