We create experiences that change how people talk, act and feel about brands.
These experiences utilize traditional, digital, social and mobile media, as well as new technologies and invented media. They are the product of our creativity and 45 years of expertise in data, analytics, strategy, user experience, media and technology.
RAPP is the world's leading multichannel marketing agency network.
Every number tells a story.
The analytical, anthropological, behavioral, psychological, economic study of human behavior toward brands. Nobody does it better. RappIntelligence provides the catalysts that solve our clients' thorniest problems and inspires the experiences we create to solve them.
- Multichannel strategy and communications planning
- Brand planning
- Integrated, multichannel creative talent
- Data analytics, mining, modeling, segmentation and advanced customer research
- Digital, social and emerging media strategy and execution
- Multichannel media planning and buying
- Database management and hosting
- CRM and customer acquisition strategy
- Marketing automation technology
- Studio, production, lettershop and fulfillment
- Dedicated health-care and retail practices
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at RAPP full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Great people, fun, conscientious and hard working. Some exceptionally talented and clever people.Cons
Management is a bit hap hazard. Reactive and overly subservient to certain clients.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university – interviewed at RAPP.Interview Details
Submitted resume at university career fair and submitted an additional resume and cover letter through my undergraduate career services office. I was then contacted via email to set up a Skype interview. Following the interview I received a call offering me the internship.Interview Questions
Negotiation Detailsno negotiationAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Pretty straightforward, casual, asked about my qualifications, why I was interested in this position and this company, then it became more conversational, we discussed marketing trends. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
RAPP (www.RAPP.com) is the world’s leading customer experience agency. RAPP is driven by data, inspired by culture and enabled by technology. The agency believes in creating real-time, brand-building, problem-solving, useful customer journeys across all channels that are measurable, trackable and accountable. RAPP continues to build on its heritage as a powerhouse in direct, relationship and loyalty marketing to deliver experiences that make brands, products and services richer. The multichannel network is comprised of more than 50 offices in 30 countries. RAPP is a part...