Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people...
Mission: Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient...
|The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate responsibility. We offer employees unique opportunities to build successful careers and participate in developing and promoting solutions to the world’s energy efficiency challenges.|
|1. Focus on development: Schneider Electric offers career paths that include opportunities to move between different functions and business units. International mobility and advanced educational opportunities are available as well.|
2. Positive work-life balance:
3. International Reach: Schneider Electric operates 102 worldwide locations. Our borderless human network allows employees to interact with one another across the globe in real time.
4. A global leader in energy management: Schneider Electric is in theunique position to lead our world to do more while using less of our planet’s resources.
5. Promising future: We aim to play an enduring role in a market with strong potential.
6. Culture of innovation: Global energy challenges require new thinking and fresh ideas. Schneider Electric welcomes individuals seeking to pioneer new solutions and express their creativity.
7. Commitment to community and planet: We are engaged in environmental monitoring and encourage giving back to the community.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
President and CEO
|Salaries in GBP||Avg. Salary|| |
1 Schneider Electric Salary
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
No Offer – Interviewed in Chicago, IL (US) – Reviewed yesterday New
Interview Details It was only HR. No technical stuff – Full Interview
It was very easy stuff. All questions were about you – Answer Question