ADC Telecommunications

www.adc.com

ADC Telecommunications Reviews

Updated Jul 01, 2014
ADC Telecommunications – Bangalore – “ADC Telecommunication & Infotech pvt ltd”

ADC Telecommunications – Bangalore – “ADC Telecommunication & Infotech pvt ltd”

ADC Telecommunications President, CEO, and Director Bob Switz

Bob Switz

Customer Service Rep

Customer Service (Current Employee)

ProsGood place to work. Excellent work-life balance. Positive and supportive office culture.

ConsNot a lot of room for personal growth.

Great general counsel to work with

Legal Advisor (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsInteraction was with the lawyer in ADC. Excellent partner, I went out of my way to work with them in view of the fact that they appreciated my legal servcies

ConsNone I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep good guys like your previous in-house legal counsel!!

Short term but interesting

Project Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsGood concept to co-locate a regional warehouse with strategic teams (Installation, Engineering, Project Management

ConsTop heavy influence from corporate team, who were not in touch with the pulse of the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would have been a good thing to get out and away from the corporate offices and listen to your work force.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company realized just how great in hindsight

Administration (Current Employee) Eden Prairie, MN (US)

ProsEmployee Oriented; great benefits; great middle management that cared about the EEs

ConsCEO was too conservative with cash flow to invest wisely therefore set up company for takeover.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo Late - the good times are now gone.

Not sure what they are thinking

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsReally good place to work, great people and relaxed worked environment. Benefits package better than other companies.

ConsCompany will make changes without informing employees of changes until after the fact. Communication between upper management and the rest of the workforce is non existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with your work force, they are the ones that meet customers daily and keep the company moving forward.

Exceptional place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat culture, highly developed HR infrastructure, solid employee engagement. Professionally developed management team and clear strategic goals.

ConsMade a mistake several years ago with the selection of a CEO from outside our culture. This is a Midwest company with Midwestern values. They care about people.

Advice to Senior ManagementExcellent HR leadership team

Fantastic people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat culture, great customer focus. Manufacturing prowess consistently improved every year. People were highly motivated to win and get the job done.

ConsStructurally defective industry with over concentration serving Verizon and AT&T make it incredibly difficult to create sustainable growth. Over the years had invented some very innovative wireless technologies and smart connectivity that they just couldn't commercialize. Great culture had difficulty extending outside of a telecom centric mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementTruly understand core manufacturing and technology and find a way to leverage into more adjacencies

Receptionist/conference room reservations/materials reservation/promotion ticket sales/copy/scan/fax/switchboard

ProStaff Receptionist - Temp (Former Employee) Eden Prairie, MN (US)

ProsFriendly staff/lovely reception lobby/adequate lunch and break time/good equipment for executing your job easily and efficiently

ConsLobby noise made hearing phone clients sometimes difficult/ Busy phones - multi-taking

Rewording, challenge and truly people oriented company

Engineering (Current Employee) Juárez, México (Mexico)

ProsManagement integrity and work ethics

Consnone, company provided personnel development opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementnone

it was gud

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIt is a good telecommunication company.you must have knee interest to works with this company

Consno.good campus.no accomodation fascility.rude working people

Advice to Senior Managementno

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!