Accenture

3.6 7,987 reviews

Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme

Pierre Nanterme

(3,149 ratings)

Pros
  • 55k range but the work/life balance is not worth the price in my opinion (in 488 reviews)

• Good work culture generally but depends on the project u are working for (in 456 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance despite being a tag line of many internal inititatives is a joke (in 971 reviews)

• No work-life balance for consultants trying to make it up the ranks to Managing Directors (in 161 reviews)

More Highlights
7,987 Employee Reviews

Accenture - great

Consultant (Current Employee)

Prosgreat place to work, empowering, competitive

Consnot as well paid as would like

Great place for people with ambition

Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) London, England

ProsMassive company, with loads going on and potential to grow your career.

ConsYou have to go and get it yourself. Nobody is going to spoon feed you opportunities you have to go and grab them.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore effort to engage employees to the wider company.

Brilliant team and hugely productive working environment.

ProsEmployees are highly valued in the work place and really developed and grown. The work life balance is very geared towards getting the work done at the office and not at home if avoidable.

ConsWork load can sometimes throw a spanner in the works when it comes to full understanding or work flow choke points.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiffuse the responsibility better across immediate leaders (team leaders etc). However the management growth style and development as well as the support function is very attentive.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great training, good salary, tough environment

Business Systems and Integration Analyst (Current Employee) London, England

ProsDevelop excellent analytical skills, experience in world class companies.

ConsHighly competitive, long hours, subjective promotions, primarily out of town work

Its been a good experience working in Accenture

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) Manchester, England

ProsAccenture provides best training for starters. They provide good incentives if you work away from home office. You have to look for your own role within the company. This might be good if you want to work on particular area.

ConsTravelling is must. Getting projects in your home office is always difficult. Hence work life balance is bit tough.
    Sometimes projects end up in between and you should be prepared to move on and look for another role which is bit annoying.

good start

Team PA (Former Employee) London, England

ProsExcellent company to have on CV, good progression

ConsExtremely fast paced and competitive environment

If you look up "corporate" in the dictionary...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England

ProsBig time clients, large project budgets, lots of training

ConsPeople just keep their heads down and keep their jobs. There's no innovation.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not McKinsey or IBM! Find your own market identity instead of being all things to all people.

Job

Business Analyst (Current Employee) London, England

ProsGreat people passionate about what they do. Helpful staff make it an enjoyable place to be when away from home.

ConsLong hours and lack of family life at times. Some senior management can be a little out of touch with the day to day demands on lowly staff members like myself!!

Advice to Senior ManagementMore family time needed please!!

Accenture

Senior Manager (Current Employee) London, England

ProsCulture, End to end capability, Innovative and dynamic, great client work, global capability, dynamic and forward thinking, senior management are forward thinking and adapt or anticipate market needs

ConsPerformance ranking outmoded and devisive where individuals are forced ranked. This can become a somewhat non reflective measure of an individual's contribution or performance of an actual client project.

Advice to Senior ManagementMeasure project team performance

Awesome place to work

ProsTransparent review process
    Good salaries
    Good environment
    Good development prospects

ConsNot much. Had a very good time.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!