Aerotek Reviews

967 reviews filtered by
3.1
Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • With hard work, there is the potential to make a lot of money in Recruiting & Sales (in 24 reviews)

• Potential to make a lot of money as Recruiter or Account Manager (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 96 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 38 reviews)

Great Company that genuinely cares about their employees. Like a big family there.

Former Employee - Business Operations Associate-internal Employee in Hanover, MD (US)

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Good benefits, somewhat competitive pay, team like atmosphere, management is willing to work with you on scheduling your hours. Great place to learn customer service skills and excel. Great core values within the company.

Cons

Have to be able to multitask at a high level. In order to be promoted you more then likely need to be in the "clique". Some people promoted to supervisors just to fill a spot rather then their capabilities leaving you in a position of knowing more then your boss. Tend to put more work on your plate then time allows you but your still blamed if your not in your goals. Expected to be at every single work event which is almost weekly. Very young company, older people(30's and up) are quite rare there. Really depends on the Assistant Controller you have on your team on the type of experience you'll have there. Too many meaningless meetings that take up your time. My advice is to speak your mind on any major issues you have but stay out of the inter office drama.

Executives should be more "in the know" of the major issues within the BOA role. Extremely high turnover rate because of certain managers making the job miserable. People often leave because pay is too low compared to the competitors and having assistant controllers that are either not involved enough with what's going on within the teams or not appreciating people that are actually in their goals every quarter. You only receive any real recognition if your favored by your AC for reasons that have nothing to do with your actual work. My supervisor(BOS) did almost nothing at all except socialize and if you needed answers to questions you were treated very rudely and made to feel as if you were bothering them. Also people get more recognition for bringing in past due/old balances rather then keeping your accounts running well and operating correctly to begin with.

2. Great place to start a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people, fast paced and competitive environment.

Cons

Long hours, lots of competition.

More career opportunities

I'm extremely thankful to be a part of this team!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Aerotek invests so much into the development of employees who want to be challenged, and who want to improve. There is never a dull moment because of the competitive culture and industry that we are in. We are a family in this office who motivate and support one another on a constant basis. This is hard work, but it is extremely fulfilling and provides the opportunity to have a major impact on the lives of people around you. I'm extremely thankful to be a part of this team!

Cons

If you are looking to get rich quick, it won't happen overnight here. After serious hard work and dedication, you will go far in this place and have uncapped income potential...yes, another pro.

5. Assignments through Aerotek

Former Contractor - Learning Management Systems Administrator (LMS) in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Assignments were good
    Salary was great
    Recruiters were always available and did check on me to see if I was comfortable or had issues while on assignments.

Cons

Very few opportunities in my career field in my area with this agency. After I completed my last assignment, silence. Was disappointed.

6. A good company to work for, but sometimes lacks hours

Current Contractor - Product Tester in Redmond, WA (US)
    Current Contractor - Product Tester in Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

For the most part, good coworkers, and when you have hours, they are usually 36-40 per week.

Cons

The contract has a set length limit, after which, a mandatory 8-week break follows. Even when that 8 weeks is up, a contract renewal is not guaranteed.

Having more staff reviews, as well as taking peer reviews, would ensure a more comfortable work experience.

7. Very professional

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Everything was easy to set up

Cons

No cons really. Excellent experience.

Great work!

8. Great! I loved recruiting for this company, but I didn't like the sales position

Former Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Tons of professional development and a great traning program

Cons

Long hours and very stressful environment

The hours are a little too much and the structured lunch time is a little too much like high school

9. Recruiting Intern

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Great company culture, great training program. Like minded driven individuals.

Cons

Have to be there for a while to

10. Great opportunity for those with strong work ethics! Excellent culture and opportunity.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Aerotek is an excellent place to learn great business skills and create a successful and lucrative career. The culture is great and the environment is very "work hard, play hard". You get what you put in with Aerotek and there is a lot of opportunity to grow and succeed.

Cons

This is not a place to coast, must be dedicated in order to be successful. Also, the hours are 50+ a week.

Would like to see more recognition of accomplishments.

11. Aerotek gives me the ability to be an entrepreneur while utilizing the resources of a major corporation.

Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager in Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits of working at Aerotek is the harder you work the for you get out of it. The compensation is very generous and people genuinely care about your career and development.

Cons

A con is that we do not sell a product that can be guaranteed so sometimes unidentified factors can get in the way of a clients satisfaction.

Sometimes we get caught up in constantly developing so we could highlight some of the things we are doing well more often.