Agile

Updated 19 February 2015
Updated 19 February 2015
3.4

Tricia Dempsey

Great culture, talented people, superb delivery! Staffing firm for adults.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile

Pros

The culture is based on trust and accountability. No counting of calls - just results! The comp plan (better than 25% of anywhere in Atlanta) and the flexibility offered are big pluses. Sales team have great relationships with clients, Recruiters really dedicated to finding top talent and Ops team is efficient and always ready to help.

Cons

Some bad apples were allowed to stay too long causing problems for the many good people who are here doing great work.

Don't settle for hiring people (and keeping them too long) consistent with who we really are!

Thanks for your review.

Learned A LOT....

Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager

I worked at Agile

Pros

Flexible work environment and fantastic team to work with. Learned the true meaning of business development which has molded my career path into something really great!

Cons

The only con is HQ is in Atlanta and I am a Florida girl :)

Continue to offer flexible work schedules..... not everyone is an office person these days!!!

Feb 20, 2015CEO

It has been great to see you bloom and we were very proud to have you at Agile. Thanks for the positive review.

Fulfilling and dynamic work environment

I have been working at Agile

Pros

I am very fulfilled with my work at Agile. I am able to work with a close, talented team who make me want to be better every day. I am free to express my ideas, thoughts and concerns in all areas. I can truly say I've found a home here!

Cons

Some days are long, because Agile is small company, you get out what you put in. Need to be a dedicated, hard worker to be successful here (this can or cannot be considered a con)

Feb 20, 2015CEO

Thanks for your review - glad you have found your home.

Nice flexibility and compensation!

Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile

Pros

Agile provided me an opportunity to “step up” my game and do things I didn’t know were even possible! I have an opportunity to serve some of the best clients in the Atlanta market. Agile's results focused culture allows me the freedom to manage my own desk and day to day while providing me flexibility in my personal life AND a thriving career!

Cons

While flexibility is certainly offered, it's not necessarily the pulse of the organization's cultural philosophy. Also would be nice to have 401K matching or more long term incentives for employees.

Define who you really are in and out and own it!

Feb 20, 2015CEO

Thanks for your review - we do have great clients who are a pleasure to serve everyday! Options are being explored to incent for long term employees.

Run, don't walk...RUN away!

I worked at Agile full-time

Pros

Good tools, good processes, some good people. That's it.

Cons

Terrible management. Operations team are more valued than the Production team in their eyes, which is crazy! They value those who cost them $$ more than those who make them $$. Zero appreciation. Imagine yourself under a giant thumb, being crushed for every bit of juice you can muster. Management Tornado...when they're out of the office, it's calm...when they're in the office, watch out! Owner's lack of knowledge to what's really happening, and relying on poor "intel" from the wrong folks. 4 Director-level leaders hired & fired within the last 3 years. I could go on...and on...and on...

Get someone else to run your company! And work with them, not against them!

.NET DEVELOPER

Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Agile as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good work place to learn more things and also a advanced technologies

Cons

No cons to say for this employer.

Consultant

Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Agile full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good when learning is your need

Cons

Workload is too much here

Feb 20, 2015CEO

Agile is often mistaken for many other "Agile" titled companies and believe this review might have been intended for another one of those companies based on the feedback and location of the ... More

THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at Agile full-time

Pros

The only Pro is the Sales people actually have good relationships with the clients, and do a great job of bossing and bulling the clients into interviews and offers. Often times resulting in fall-offs. Also the Commission plan at the time was good, which does change in mid- month/year at times.

Cons

Horrible culture, High Stress, High turn-over, unrealistic expectations, CEO manages sales, & is on constant Sabatical for weeks/months, recruiting manager dont last long because account managers run them off and the Account managers take over, recruiters are micro-managed by every direction and often loose all self-esteme no matter how good they are/were. Stale jobs with the same clients open for long periods. Some clients are slow to pay resulting in long waits for Comm checks. The 3.5 employees who have managed to stay there over 2 years run the show and as long as you are on their good side you will be fine, get on the "Crap List" everyone knows about with the owner or Account Managers and your out of there. Happens often.

Get new management. Because what you have likes to meet about changes but dont really execute. And the owner should make their own decissions and not reply on 1-2 other people to make all the decissions for the company just because the owner is rarely there and would rather be out shopping or taking trips.