Agile Reviews

12 reviews filtered by
3.6
Tricia Dempsey

1. Current Employee

Current Employee - Georgia in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Georgia in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile

Pros

Great company to work for, love my Job.

Cons

You know every company has it's Cons, it's how you deal with it that makes it either a good thing or bad thing!

Recruiter

I worked at Agile

Pros

Great place to work and well know clients

Cons

Not enough opportunities to stay long.

3. Highly efficient/effective team of 'A Players', best compensation plan in the industry, results-focused, high-trust!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership in any organization is paramount. Agile is led by a strong, values-based CEO who consistently makes rational and partner-focused decisions which create a true ‘win-win’ with clients.

Excellent base + commissions + bonus opportunities + work from home opportunities. I've been in IT Staffing for 4+ years and this is the best compensation package I've encountered or heard of. Also - you're able to earn work from home days which allows for flexibility and work/life balance.

Results - team is made up of experienced AM's & Recruiters who know their craft and work smarter, not harder, to get the job done. Focus is on getting the result vs. managing to activity levels. No calls counted, just get your work done and make great $$$! People set and hit lofty goals for # of hires. The client base is there to support it and the team makes it happen.

Recruiters and Sales are paid exactly the same and it's a true partnership. Recruiters don't report into AM's.

Drama-free work environment.... No. Drama.

This is a "Staffing Firm for Grown-Ups"

Cons

Office is located in Alpharetta so the daily commute is my only con. But, I'd drive even further to work here. I'm closing deals, making $$, working from home, and all while working in a calm, drama-free environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Hire A Players and let them do their thing!

Apr 02, 2015CEO

Thank you for the positive review. We are 100% committed to hiring A players that reflect our values AND deliver results. We are working on longer term solutions for commute challenges and ... More

Stay Away

I worked at Agile full-time

Pros

Let me get back to you on that. If you do leave quickly don't worry about having to explain it to another employer - they already know the troubles this company is having.

Cons

Where do I begin? When you are interviewing and touring an empty office and wonder why this place lacks employees after being in business for over 11 years, look at the leadership. Agile is notorious in the Atlanta staffing industry for its harsh work environment and questionable business practices. It has run through its fair share of directors, recruiters and account executives. If you are enticed by some lucrative commission plan the owner throws at you, remember they amend it every 6-12 months and it's not in your favor. The average tenure for recruiters and account execs is typically less than a year. After being with this company for a short period I quickly learned this was not the place for me. There are far better organizations out there to choose from.

Advice to Management

Retire

Every positive review below was written by the Owner/CEO to self-promote!! Notice all the dates written on 2/19.

I worked at Agile

Pros

Hmmmm. Let me think. Nothing

Cons

Terrible management/leadership coming from the CEO. If you want to be threatened by your employer on a consistent basis, this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Stop creating your own reviews of your company. It's quite pathetic!

Great culture, talented people, superb delivery! Staffing firm for adults.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile

Pros

The culture is based on trust and accountability. No counting of calls - just results! The comp plan (better than 25% of anywhere in Atlanta) and the flexibility offered are big pluses. Sales team have great relationships with clients, Recruiters really dedicated to finding top talent and Ops team is efficient and always ready to help.

Cons

Some bad apples were allowed to stay too long causing problems for the many good people who are here doing great work.

Advice to Management

Don't settle for hiring people (and keeping them too long) consistent with who we really are!

Thanks for your review.

Nice flexibility and compensation!

Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Agile

Pros

Agile provided me an opportunity to “step up” my game and do things I didn’t know were even possible! I have an opportunity to serve some of the best clients in the Atlanta market. Agile's results focused culture allows me the freedom to manage my own desk and day to day while providing me flexibility in my personal life AND a thriving career!

Cons

While flexibility is certainly offered, it's not necessarily the pulse of the organization's cultural philosophy. Also would be nice to have 401K matching or more long term incentives for employees.

Advice to Management

Define who you really are in and out and own it!

Feb 20, 2015CEO

Thanks for your review - we do have great clients who are a pleasure to serve everyday! Options are being explored to incent for long term employees.

9. Fulfilling and dynamic work environment

I have been working at Agile

Pros

I am very fulfilled with my work at Agile. I am able to work with a close, talented team who make me want to be better every day. I am free to express my ideas, thoughts and concerns in all areas. I can truly say I've found a home here!

Cons

Some days are long, because Agile is small company, you get out what you put in. Need to be a dedicated, hard worker to be successful here (this can or cannot be considered a con)

Feb 20, 2015CEO

Thanks for your review - glad you have found your home.

10. Learned A LOT....

Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager

I worked at Agile

Pros

Flexible work environment and fantastic team to work with. Learned the true meaning of business development which has molded my career path into something really great!

Cons

The only con is HQ is in Atlanta and I am a Florida girl :)

Advice to Management

Continue to offer flexible work schedules..... not everyone is an office person these days!!!

Feb 20, 2015CEO

It has been great to see you bloom and we were very proud to have you at Agile. Thanks for the positive review.

11. .NET DEVELOPER

Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Contractor - .NET Developer in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Agile as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Good work place to learn more things and also a advanced technologies

Cons

No cons to say for this employer.

Agile Photos