Annapurna HR Reviews

1. Innovative and fun company culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Annapurna HR

Pros

Innovative recruitment business, different to other companies in the field. Fun company culture and benefits including paid for company holidays to places such as Las Vegas, Barcelona and skiing.

Cons

No real complaints - perhaps quite focussed on KPI's but then again that is the nature of recruitment.

2. Good company, fun culture, work hard play hard, nice team

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Annapurna HR full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great team incentives, trips and best commission structure Ive seen so far. A lot of existing clients so not completely cold desk. Job safety is prominent and your are not likely to get fired for not hitting your targets unlike other companies. IT is a great market for making money in. The directors want you to do well. Great potential to earn serious money with a small family feel. Directors take care of their staff. God scope for progression and clear promotion outlined. Excellent culture with pool table etc in office and Fri night drinks!

Cons

Quite KPI driven but then so are most recruitment companies and the KPI's are there to help you but at times I felt that KPI's were not quite right and time could have been spent better doing other things.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good ethos and culture!

Annapurna HR Photos