ArjoHuntleigh

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Harald Stock

Team work and a true learning venture

Repair Technician II (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than 10 years

Prosplenty opportunities to work with engineering expectations

Consnot enough equipment to work with and engineering too far away in another building

Advice to Senior Managementalways communication with management to keep the flow going and needed info

Clinical Consultant

Clinical Consultant (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA (US)

I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery little contact with management, base pay is good.

ConsBonus pay is very rare.

Very good until the KCI Merger.

Service Supervisor (Former Employee)
Shrewsbury, MA (US)

I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than 8 years

ProsBefore the Merger we had a great group of guys. Constantly trying for self improvement and got respect from management.

ConsAfter the KCI merger, the KCI managers showed disrespect to all the Arjo employees. Disregarded any products or processes that we had grown. Customers in my region complained about the new service and products. Manager was very unethical keeping money he should have turned into corporate, and telling his service center about injured employees in other service centers.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of KCI management and go back to the good thing we had.

Stay away from this place, Thanks to KCI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than a year

ProsNothing anymore, It was a wonderful place to work. Management was fair and helpful. We were treated fairly and with respect.

ConsThis was a great place to work BEFORE KCI took over !!! The care that was given to the hospitals we serviced before the take over , was A+ That came to an end once KCI got in there. I heard complaintes from hospital staff everyday. it was sickining.

Not what is used to be!

Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than 8 years

ProsMy pay is good. Benefits are OK. Company car for personal use.

ConsI once said on the best companies I worried for. That changed 4 years ago and got even worse with the recent KPI acquisition. While ArjoHuntleigh bought the TSS business from KPI, the company now seems to be run by KPI. Since the acquisition I only know of 1 legacy ArjoHuntleigh person that got promoted. Everything else is given to former KCI people.
Management has no management skills. Is all about pushing to meet numbers, targets and quota. How you get there they don't care.
No room for personal advancements. ArjoHuntleigh does not offer a careers just jobs.

Most around me are actively looking for new jobs outside of ArjoHuntleigh.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring for your staff the way the old Arjo did.

Complete dissapointment.

Accounting & Financial Planning (Former Employee)
Addison, IL (US)

I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for less than a year

ProsLots of coffee flavors. Serisouly...that's it. Pay is average. Company was continuously growing which would appear to be a good thing.

ConsYou are expected to work the most rediculous hours becuase they are so behind in 1. Technology and 2. LEADERS. They have plenty of managers but no LEADERS
For all those extra hours you would think you would get a few comp days right? Wrong! I'm talking 7am-midnight on some days. REDICULOUS! No compassion at this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire leaders and get rid of the managers that were never taught how to manage!!! You need a huge improvement to the on boarding process and a major change in attitude of interdepartment communication. People there are just plain RUDE! Create an open door policy. Don't allow your "managers" to shut out their employees. Be a little more accomodating.

A job, not a place to build a career

I have been working at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than a year

ProsFriendly people, fun environment
Pay is average, benefits are above average

ConsNo management involvement (the manager of my department does not interact with us at all)
Just implemented an ERP solution and rather than providing proper training just threw everyone to the wolves
Zero career growth potential, and I do mean zero
Would rather hire consultants than give existing employees an opportunity to advance their career
Very little HR presence at this company

Nightmare

Addison, IL (US)

I have been working at ArjoHuntleigh full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood parent company offers above average benefits

ConsSalaried employees are expected to work late nights and weekends and do the work that the hourly people don't finish in 40 hours (no overtime for hourly because that would cost money). Then management brags about margins... unreal workload that never gets better, downsized for no apparent reason and dumped already overwhelmed employees with extra work.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen the economy gets better, you will see most of your people leave.

disposable

I have been working at ArjoHuntleigh

ProsThere is much left that they have eliminated.

ConsSales is placed ahead of customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business model is not sustainable, and eventually it will cost you.

Worked for ArjoHuntleigh? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ArjoHuntleigh reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for ArjoHuntleigh CEO Harald Stock. All 9 reviews are posted anonymously by ArjoHuntleigh employees.