Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bauer's Transportation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bauer's Transportation employees.
Former Employee – worked at Bauer's Transportation
Pros – - fun parties
- cool/fun sales manager
- "interesting" clients
- located just outside of downtown
- if you need a limo, well....
Cons – - low pay relative to one is asked of the saleswoman/man
- crappy office/trailer is where you work out of...yuck
- disrespect of other employees is tolerated
- no hr...I mean no hr
- It's like selling someone a delicious prime steak with lobster tail and then delivering either exactly that or a cheeseburger and fries. If they happen to get the cheeseburger and fries, tell them they signed a contract that only guaranteed they would be fed not satisfied with the meal.
Advice to Senior Management – Less micromanagement of mangers or allow them to do their jobs. More focus on a clear set of rules or guidelines for employees to follow. Disband the CYA mentality, allow for mistakes to occur.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2010-04-27 16:12 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team, and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried that someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –