Caliber Funding

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Ferriter

Lot of Politics

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

Pros- Great people to work with

ConsPolitics is bringing company down

Horrible Company EVER

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat pay but not worth the stress

ConsHostile environment, awful management, no culture

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced leadership rather than "good'o boys club"

Company not honest with its employees

Post- Closing Analyst (Former Employee) Irving, TX (US)

ProsGood healthcare benefits.
    Was able to work on a schedule that suited me

ConsManagement reluctant to promote from within.
    You can have a degree and work below your experience level
    Company was bought out, but management was not honest about organizational changes

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest about what job really entails and be open to promote from within especially for people whose skills sets have outgrown the job function.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lacking

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed working with some of the people

ConsThe training is non existent. There is no integrity with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTRAINING!

I worked remotely for this company, underwriting strictly FHA, VA, USDA and conv loans, at times 13 hr days to maintain

DE Unerwriter (Former Employee)

Prosworking remotely helped me to maintain the excessive volume

Consthey grew so fast from, 10 uw up to over 100, then when business dropped due to rate increase, several layoffs occurred - no stability

Advice to Senior Managementthey should consider hiring for long term employment, not just grow the company for their benefit and toss out the employees when they've reached their goal

Worst. Management. Ever.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNon-corporate culture, good benefits, good pay.

ConsInept supervisors, poor training, favoritism from management. Hostile supervisor who insults all coworkers. Poor division of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining, training, and more training.

Fast-growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth

ProsCaliber is adding people fast so there is a lot of opportunity. The people are truly great, and there is a lot of room to bring ideas to the table.

ConsCaliber is growing really fast, so just some normal growing pains of bringing on large numbers of employees in a short period of time.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

OK company room for improvement

Post Review (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

ProsGood company to work for.

ConsToo many people and not enough work

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more aware.

Fun & Energetic place to work with lots of opportunities to grow!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsGreat work environment & awesome culture. Employees are empowered to make decisions and those decisions are supported. Co-workers are fun and great to work with, more like a family that supports one another. Management allows you freedom to take ownership of your projects with very little micromanaging

ConsIt would be rough if this were your first place to work since it would be hard to beat Caliber as a great place to work! Not enough hours in the day for all of the cool ideas that surface!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be transparent and inviting to innovation. Never lose site of the unique culture that makes Caliber the company that it is. Keep up the great work!

Love My Job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsThis company's culture is truly amazing. Employees are encouraged to give open and honest feedback and to think "outside of the box". The different departments within Caliber pull together and work as a team which is extremely refreshing. It's great to know that your co-workers have your back and can depend on one another.

ConsNo real cons. We are currently experiencing very rapid growth so just some normal growing pains of bringing on large numbers of employees in a short period of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Worked for Caliber Funding? Contribute to the Community!