Coca-Cola Company

1,310 Reviews
1,310 Reviews

Coca-Cola Company Chairman & CEO Muhtar Kent
Muhtar Kent

Pros
  • Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy (in 79 reviews)

• Great work life balance but I'm not sure it was intentional on management's part (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on the role, you could potentially have a non-favorable work life balance (in 65 reviews)

• Overtime summer time - during the summer expect to work long hours lots of overtime (in 82 reviews)

More Highlights

A company on the verge of opportunity

Former Employee - Manager  in  London, England
    Former Employee - Manager in London, England

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Strong in marketing as you'd expect.

Cons

Trusting others (often more experienced) viewpoints

Trust contractors hired for their deep skills/experience to know how to do their responsibilities.

Amazing and life time experience to work with the coca cola during the London Olympic 2012

Current Employee - Transportation Analyst  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Transportation Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and helpful managers, good pay, good compensation and benefits and had fun with the team.

Cons

There is no cons about Coca Cola during my employment.

None

excellent firm

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

Great atmosphere and product, good opportunities for advancement

Cons

Pay is not the most competitive especially at mid level

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very good place

Former Employee - Finance Manager  in  London, England
    Former Employee - Finance Manager in London, England

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a fun environment, with lots of progression. There were lots of oppotunities for certain teams but in the Finance department things were limited as there was a budget control in place.

Cons

Long hours, bad canteen, not enough communication. Some of the more senior managment is stuck in a rut and not considering new market developments

A clear promotion path.

It was an awesome job. I was the Distribution Supervisor over 15 male drivers and 19 Coca Cola trucks. Family emergency

Former Employee - Transportation Manager, Supervisor, Coordinator/Distribution Manager  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Transportation Manager, Supervisor, Coordinator/Distribution Manager in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The teamwork between the drivers and the warehouse pickers and packers of their orders. This teamwork flowed down to the supervisor of the departments. The older drivers and warehouse workers help the young guys with the importance of always operating in the company's values. I was a little disappointed in the promotions structure, because I had a few guys that showed great leadership abilities with the new drives, take initiatives, and one day wanted to stop driving. I stayed on top of all the training, safety. CDL renewals, eye exams, physicals updates, etcs, even if sometimes it meant that I would have to meet them out on their route and have them to go the nearest clinic or whatever is needed to complete the task.

Cons

The only thing that I really didn't like was that I would come in at 4:30 am to brief my drivers about and last minutes changes that might have occurred in their routes or deliveries after they left, handhelds are working, give safety briefing, conduct maintenance checks on vehicles, inspect the drivers inspecting their loads with order sheets, etcs. But I could never leave in the afternoon until most of the time 8, 9, or 10:00 at night and then drive an hour to my house. It was because there wasn't a late/second shift person that would come in at 3 and stay until the last truck is in and all trucks for the next day orders are completed and loaded onto their trucks. And most of the time this will last about 3 hours.

Being in management for over 15 years I know from the complaints from the workers about the issues with their benefits. The biggest and the first problem concerning the benefits is that they do not understand what they are getting, how it works for them, and what are the pros and cons of it all. And the same goes for their compensation. They don't like being blind sided later on. I suggest that having a seat down meeting on a large scale first from the head, then one with the managers/leaders in the different section have a seat down meeting , and then have a meeting with the team leaders and workers, but making sure that they leave with the understanding that if they do not understand that they can freely come and asking for the correct answer.

Great company

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

Total rewards package, great people

Cons

On-going organizational redesign across the company

Coca-Cola Refreshments (local distributor) - Market Development Manager (Sales)

Current Employee - Market Development Manager
    Current Employee - Market Development Manager

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great relationships and camaraderie, most recognizable brand in the world helps get you into potential new accounts, but customers will have expectations because it is such a large and well known company,

Cons

Bureaucratic, sometimes company loses sight of what is most important and why we are in business - the customer. It is a major challenge to sell any product or promotion when the customer or potential customer you are selling has issues with your service...

Service needs to be first and foremost!

Great campus culture like experience!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

An historic environment to work in and a great campus culture like experience. Located in the heart of Atlanta, it also provides easy access to downtown activities.

Cons

Located in the heart of Atlanta, so if you live in the suburbs the commute is difficult. Also, the highly professional environment was demanding, especially for a young adult.

If you've just stepped in from the outside and think you can do it all better than those that have been there for years, think again. It may have been tried and tested and failed for good reason.

Great place to work

Current Employee - MBA Summer Intern  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - MBA Summer Intern in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as an intern for less than a year

Pros

As an intern, you would want to get a big brand name company experience on your resume, and what better than Coca-Cola. The work culture is professional, highly motivated, yet relaxed and calm. People just go about doing their jobs and the managers support their interns through their growth. There were periodic reviews to keep interns on track with their goals (yes, there were goals assigned at the start of the internship, which is great!). Also, at the end of the internship, each intern had to make an executive presentation to the company execs....good visibility to the top management.

Cons

Limited opportunities for international students / job applicants.

Overall pretty satisfied

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Conroe, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Conroe, TX (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits and pay 4 day work week for now but that can change

Cons

Hard work very physically demanding

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!