Domino's

Domino's Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle

Pros
  • Great co-workers, Normally Flexible Hours, Can be a fun atmosphere to work in(in 38 reviews)

• If you need a flexible schedule, this is the job for you(in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • Unsteady paycheck, too much competition, put a lot of wear and tear on your car(in 15 reviews)

• No opportunities for advancement and never rose above minimum wage in over two years(in 25 reviews)

good easy job

Store Manager (Current Employee) Leeds, England

Proseasy to get job in Domino,s

Conswhen you first start work its a lot to take in but get easy afterwords. once you know what to do then its good fun.

Withheld pay, dangerous conditions and general misery.

Team Member (Former Employee) York, England

ProsThe only things I enjoyed about working in Domino's was occasionally getting free pizza!

ConsNot once was I paid for all of the hours I worked, they once had me working under a damaged ceiling which was coming down due to the extreme weight of coke bottles placed on top of the weak floor upstairs, almost every time as I was leaving my usual 5-11pm shift I was told I HAD to stay until 1am, 3am and even 5am! On top of all this, it took 7 months after having resigned and handed in my uniform for them to officially release me from employment and send my p45.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the area and store managers have good communication skills.

Hardwork and very Taxing

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Leatherhead, England

ProsMeet new people everyday, great food, alot of different perks.

Consbad pay, they employ youngsters and never seem to have enough staff as they are target driver as oppossed to being customer driven.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring for your staff and be a bit more open minded when looking at complaints as some people do it for free food and the staff take the brunt of it, stop being target driven and make better food and service.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

its a good place to work but not much to learn.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Manchester, England

Prosi love to work in domino's just bcz its just u have to work inside store.

Consnot much to learn mean just typical work routine every day

Advice to Senior Managementthere should be technical training for staff.

easy quick

Proseasy part time job with paying average salary

Conswork under too much pressure

good experience, crappy management and pay

Domino's Pizza (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

Prosgives you good experience, fun environment and staff are pretty fun depending on store. work doesnt get boring because theres always something to do

Consmanagement wasnt very good, pay would be delayed sometimes and i could get pretty bad shift times. also the pay was crappy even though i was experienced

Very satisfied with the franchise I work for.

Store Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsThe culture is wonderful, the pay is great, there is a definite strive for meeting goals and breaking records.

ConsYou are never not working. As a general manager there is always something to worry about within the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementBalancing opening, mid, and closing shifts can be very difficult unless you have the right team behind you. Diligence when hiring and proper training of employees can make life a lot more comfortable.

I enjoyed it

Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Loma Linda, CA (US)

ProsThe tips are actually a lot better than you would expect if you have customer service skills. Overall its not a bad place to work if you can think for yourself.

ConsGoing into people's homes can sometimes be different than you would expect, and a lot of times you will walk into situations that are not ideal. Overall the wear on my car was the hardest part.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook out for your employees

Great environment to work at

ProsGreat staff to work with

Consto handle rush hour business

Challenging but super fun

Insider (Current Employee) Calabasas, CA (US)

ProsFun, not super stressful, flexible hours, tips,

ConsDealing with angry or demanding customers

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!