Domino's

Domino's Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle

Pros
  • Great co-workers, Normally Flexible Hours, Can be a fun atmosphere to work in (in 38 reviews)

• If you need a flexible schedule, this is the job for you (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • Unsteady paycheck, too much competition, put a lot of wear and tear on your car (in 15 reviews)

• No opportunities for advancement and never rose above minimum wage in over two years (in 25 reviews)

More Highlights

good easy job

Store Manager (Current Employee) Leeds, England

Proseasy to get job in Domino,s

Conswhen you first start work its a lot to take in but get easy afterwords. once you know what to do then its good fun.

Withheld pay, dangerous conditions and general misery.

Team Member (Former Employee) York, England

ProsThe only things I enjoyed about working in Domino's was occasionally getting free pizza!

ConsNot once was I paid for all of the hours I worked, they once had me working under a damaged ceiling which was coming down due to the extreme weight of coke bottles placed on top of the weak floor upstairs, almost every time as I was leaving my usual 5-11pm shift I was told I HAD to stay until 1am, 3am and even 5am! On top of all this, it took 7 months after having resigned and handed in my uniform for them to officially release me from employment and send my p45.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the area and store managers have good communication skills.

Hardwork and very Taxing

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Leatherhead, England

ProsMeet new people everyday, great food, alot of different perks.

Consbad pay, they employ youngsters and never seem to have enough staff as they are target driver as oppossed to being customer driven.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring for your staff and be a bit more open minded when looking at complaints as some people do it for free food and the staff take the brunt of it, stop being target driven and make better food and service.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

its a good place to work but not much to learn.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Manchester, England

Prosi love to work in domino's just bcz its just u have to work inside store.

Consnot much to learn mean just typical work routine every day

Advice to Senior Managementthere should be technical training for staff.

Delivery Expert...Damn Straight! :)

Delivery Expert (Former Employee) Herrin, IL (US)

ProsLoved the team, manager, customers!
    The processes and systems are extremely streamlined.
    The branding is clean.
    The uniform is comfortable and gets changed up during promotional events with new shirts.

ConsNo clear long-term upward movement career path.

High rewards if you work hard

ProsPeople, Pay, Tips, Bonuses structure, upper management, Lots of tools to help you succeed

ConsStressful, Long Hours, Must hit goals to get make real good money,

Advice to Senior ManagementMore extra Bonuses

It is a fun place to work

Delivery Expert (Current Employee) Walla Walla, WA (US)

ProsI like that I get cash (tips) nightly. I can listen to talk radio while a drive around and make people happy when I get there with Pizza

ConsWorking Weekends and Holidays although those are the best tip days

Advice to Senior Managementremember, your drivers are your "Face" with the customers. Treat them right!

Driver

Delivery Driver (Former Employee)

ProsI worked for a franchisee in DFW and made great tips while getting to enjoy a lot of good pizza. The price of gas was high, and the pace could get crazy on holidays and football days, but overall I think it is a good place to work, and the managers that survive make good salaries.

ConsMost people who are going to make good money are going to work nights, closing shifts, weekends, bad weather, holidays. The wear and tear on a person's vehicle can offset the benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think Domino's should offer bad weather insurance to drivers. I was threatened to work in the ice after already working for three days, and decided wrecking my car and neglecting my college classes were not worth one more day of delivering in the ice. Plus, the owner makes a considerable profit, when people are stuck at home and ordering delivery. I think the owners can afford a bad weather bonus or assistance with vehicle damage.

Good money for food industry job

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO (US)

ProsUsually average between $12 to $18 per hour. Time usually flies by. Good 2nd job as long as you have a decent running vehicle.

ConsA lot of wear and tear on your vehicle. When really busy it can get a bit stressful. Sometimes customers can be annoying and at times rude.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmphasize more to customers that the delivery charge is not a tip to the driver

People take Domino's for granted

Delivery Driver (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsI found Domino's to be very fun. I had really great coworkers who made the day go by quickly. Loved always on the move and there was always lots of opportunity to work more as well as opportunities for advancement. They offered good training and the work was easy. I really liked it.

ConsYes you will have to put up with crappy customers and low pay, but it's fast food...what do you expect? Mileage reimbursement kind of sucked. I ended up leaving because I thought I could make more money waitressing... #false (well some probably can, but that's not my point).

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!