ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

ADP has given me great opportunity foe professional career growth.

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Great place to learn how to sell,.

Cons

Sales organization is very very transaction driven. This is not necessarily a bad thins. There is just an intense focus on growing the bottom line.

Sales reps need more incentive to stay connected to clients. We miss out on a great opportunity to learn and grow from a more consultative client interaction.

2112 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

An overall good experience in a mid level position.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Buena Park, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Buena Park, CA (US)

I worked at ADP

Pros

It is a well known and established company. They pay decently and have a great benefits package. Upward movement is a bit more difficult.

Cons

I originally really enjoyed my position within the company and the direction it was headed. Once the economy tanked, management changed my responsibilities and most everything I liked about it. Layoffs continued for years to protect the bottom line.

As with most companies, it's a matter of employees being more important than profits. This, of course, is not limited to ADP in the United States.

The best best place I've ever worked, everything is amazing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP is the most amazing place to work. They made me feel so important and continue to do so. It is an extremely friendly company. Proud to be an ADPeer.

Cons

The recruitment process is painfully slow and suspenseful, it took about 2 weeks for an offer and they kept postponing my joining date. The background check is hell-bent on trying to find something and it took them over 4-5 weeks, although I had nothing to hide or worry about, I kept fearing they might eventually find "something"

There are newer employer reviews for ADP