ADP

www.adp.com
  www.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

I learn lot of things at ADP as this is like home away from home

Current Employee - Analyst in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like work culture of ADP

Cons

low salary as compared with other emploeyrs

1882 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stable company with good management. Yearly surveys to rate the company and management internally.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company if you have a good manager you will be happy. If you have a bad manager at any company it will make you unhappy.

Horrible Mgmt - Mixed Messages

Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at ADP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits and OK pay

Cons

Do not want you to take your vacation or pay you for your OT, but give you more than 40 hours worth of work

Hired into this "implementation" job and they knew I had no payroll background, just extensive project management background. So let's not give this person any "extra" payroll training, they will get the same amount as every other implementation person hired, ridiculous. Then let's throw them into the most complicated projects possible and then tell them they "can't handle" their job, give them uncooperative trainers that are rude and demean them in front of others, and then watch them sink. Within nine months I had three different managers, and I was told by my peers that this is very normal. Oh and if you are hiring into implementation beware, they won't tell you that the last week and first week of every quarter is "frozen" to vacations. They wait to tell you that after you take the job, so if you have any trips scheduled or anything you will need to cancel them. My benefits were messed up from the very first day I worked there, and so were my logons and passwords into almost every system they had. Often my work would sit for days (literally a week or more) until I could get access to a system that I needed, instead of a trainer offering to assist me with that particular system temporarily. I have never seen such a screwed up on-boarding process in my life. The final straw was when I was having a conversation with my manager and he pointed out how many implementation employees have had to go on stress leave and had "mental breakdowns" due to the workload. Nice. My advice to management? Not even sure where to begin.... Don't mishire again, if you do not want to take the time to train someone who has no payroll experience then by all means do not hire them for that position and set them up to fail. Take care of the "snarky" attitudes that I encountered with SO many employees, instead of addressing it the problem is swept under the rug. How can everyone work as a team when they treat each other so poorly? Managers treat your associates with more respect. I really felt like two of the three managers that I had could care less to learn about me, my background, etc... so they could learn how to manage me and develop my skills/talents like a good manager would. The third was only my manager for a whopping two weeks! Such a cluster!

There are newer employer reviews for ADP