ADP

www.adp.com
  www.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Very Satisfied

Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management support - flexibility - great benefits - stable company - lots of room for advancement - innovative company - market leader

Cons

Being in outside sales requires a lot of time and focus. Therefore, we don't work 8-5pm, Mon - Fri. We are always available, morning/noon/night/weekends. Demanding job.

Continue supporting your sales team, being proactive and guiding employees through their career paths. I have a great management team. I can't say enough good things about them. One of the main reasons I like working for ADP.

1820 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

District Manager - Major Account Services

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Talent Development, Career Pathing, Stock Options/Purchase Plans, Car Allowance, 401K, Medical, Laptops/iPads, Uncapped Commissions

Cons

No Company Cars provided, unless you have already been in the program from when it was offered before

Keep the benefits coming and you are stuck with me for another 10 years

Dealer Services - In Transition

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

good pay, flexible schedule, until recently very stable

Cons

Poor communication from DS executives. Low morale, low loyalty. Fewer advancement opportunities, silo mentality continues, increasing office politics

My advice to Dealer Service management is this: Our customers are finicky, and any rapid change to how we deliver products and services will lead them to one of a myriad of our "ankle biting" competitors. I work between the Portland and Chicago offices and am already hearing of customer concern. Many at ADP, including myself, are concerned this recent reorganization will cost us the market share we've worked hard to build over the years. New executive management members didn't understand DS organization and our customers before making these changes in the name of agile. Morale is low, so is loyalty. Product experts with deep customer relationships are now gone. Groups that spanned and reduced silos are now gone. Anyone other than software developers are feeling peripheral, and less important now. It's hard to give your all to a company that doesn't appear to value your contributions. This all needs to be corrected, or I fear for the future of ADP DS.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!