ADTRAN

www.adtran.com

Not the company it used to be

Channel Marketing (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL (US)

ProsNice facilities, some good perks if you are in the Huntsville office (on-site gym and nurse). Traditionally, they were a stable place and rather laid back.

ConsThere is no clear direction coming from management and the only thing that seems to matter is the Wall St bottom line. Everyone is overworked and being tasked to do more with less. Morale is pretty shot.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a clear vision to take the company forward. Invest in your people, new technology, new ideas to turn the company around.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Company good, Huntsville... boring

Co-Op Engineer (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL (US)

I worked at ADTRAN as an intern for more than a year

Pros: -One of the few big non-defense companies in town. -Solid engineering… Cons: -Huntsville is a small city. As such, it is very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good, solid company and financially very secure

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family friendly company. Most employees and management are easy to… Cons: Not on the cutting edge or interested in entering new… Advice to Senior Management: Thing big and bold and try to compete with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ADTRAN.

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!