AIG

www.aig.com

Audit Manager

Auditing Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

Prosthe company is recovring now. All AIG building locate in downtwon New York, a brock to Wall Street. Coworker are friendly and the working comminity is great. the company provide great benefit package, even to the fresh graduates and the new hirers.

ConsThe cube layout is not good enough. Managers and Senior Managers have the same cube with staff and senior associates. If you have many years experirence but not the top executive, you vacation days is the same as the first year graduates, In addtion, the base salary increase too slow.

Advice to Senior Managementsee the cons.

reward is base on your performance; i found it fair

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at AIG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the training material can put you into very nice edge… Cons: too many different subsidiaries that make you confused More

Very unorganized corporations

Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at AIG full-time for less than a year

Pros: * Big corporation * Many different fields you can be exposed to and work with… Cons: * Very unorganized company. Very unprofessional HR * Low bonuses. OK… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AIG.

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!