AKQA
www.akqa.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Terrific company

Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at AKQA full-time

ProsSmart teams, high-profile projects, strong management practices. Relaxed environment, family-friendly. Great exposure to variety of technologies and tools. Lots of interesting work going on.

ConsSome projects get pretty massive, which can get tiring creatively. Inter office communication/sharing could be better. Need more interaction between tech and design.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more opportunities for departments to interact. Per-project bonuses would be good, too.

AKQA has been generally a good experience.

I have been working at AKQA

Pros: - casual atmosphere - smart people - small perks (bagel monday, fruit… Cons: - some long hours - expectations about being in the office -… Advice to Senior Management: There is a trickle down effect about how a business is run. It has been difficult to keep highly skilled people and I know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Needs focus in direction. Pick a side, already.

San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at AKQA

Pros: Location, Location, Location Office space - cool building, sweet studio space Smart… Cons: Clueless, terribly confused management Clueless, terribly confused management Clueless, terribly confused management Advice to Senior Management: If there was ever a dysfunctional, bizzaro management team, this is it. And not in a cool, creative way. Just because you have a monkey… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AKQA.

Worked for AKQA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AKQA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AKQA CEO Ajaz Ahmed. All reviews posted anonymously by AKQA employees.