APCO Worldwide

www.apcoworldwide.com
  www.apcoworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for APCO Worldwide

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Project Assistant in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Project Assistant in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

Pros

The people are fantastic, and it's such a positive environment. From the time I've spent at the company so far, I can tell it's going to be a place where I can work with a great time but still be independent and pursue my own interests. The opportunities they offer, such as training programs and work-abroad programs, are exciting things I hope to pursue.

Cons

They don't offer full tuition reimbursement, only partial. Other than that, I can't really think of any downsides I've noticed since working at APCO!

54 Other Employee Reviews for APCO Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Worthwhile.

Former Employee - Corporate Social Responsibility Intern in Washington, DC (US)
    Former Employee - Corporate Social Responsibility Intern in Washington, DC (US)

I worked at APCO Worldwide

Pros

-Talented people. Everyone from former senators and high level diplomats to campaign consultants. Interns have the chance to get to know all different people on the staff IF they make the effort. The environment is very straight forward. No hidden surprises about the place that will jump out once you start.

Cons

-The office environment is really bland and boring. Not a lot of joking around and comradery between the staff as I've seen at other firms.
    -Although interns get to work on really important and interesting assignments, a lot of their time is spent on things like media monitor and other not so spectacular tasks.

Not too much to complain about overall. Perhaps have more events for employees to get to know one another better.

Dynamic Work Environment

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

Pros

Collaborative environment with the opportunity to grow. This firm appreciated education and diverse experiences within the government, health, and or non profit sector.

Cons

People are generally nice but like any office there are fake people who won't tell you to your face that they have a problem with you.

There are newer employer reviews for APCO Worldwide