AT&T

www.att.com

I can't say enough about AT&T WiFi. It's a great place to work and I love the people I work with.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Director  in  Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Technical Director in Austin, TX (US)

Pros

Flexibility, Good Pay, 401K matching, little micro-managing, no competition among peers as bonuses are team based

Cons

Location of office is south of downtown, commute can be long for those that live North. Pay is good, but not at the top of the spectrum.

Continue allowing AT&T WiFi to prosper in what it does best. We realize we are now being folding more into Corporate AT&T and are fine with it, but don't let the corporate bureaucracy create barriers to prevent growth.

Other reviews for AT&T

I learned more in the position than in any other job.

Former Employee - Media Consultant  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Former Employee - Media Consultant in Seattle, WA (US)

Pros

Great benefits, company benefits and compensation.

Cons

Management poor, processies not monitored or effeciant, and compensation was always changing and wasn't easily understood or communicated the changes.

Slower to hire, quicker to fire. Managers with good numbers aren't always good managers or employees. I'd advise upper management to spend more time "working" in lower positions to gain a better understanding of whats really happening.

Great benefits and good pay...must work nights and evenings

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Milwaukee, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Pros

The pros were that I was paid well. There was an hourly pay and there was commission added onto it. I also felt the benefits were wonderful for sales associates.

Cons

The problems with the position were that the sales quotas/goals were often inflated and unrealistic.. The other problem was that because you're in sales you had to work a lot of evening and weekend hours (which is the case with most sales jobs).

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!