AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com

Great Training But That's It

Financial Professional (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

ProsGreat place if you're new to the industry. Training is good for overall product knowledge in life vehicles. You will get a good understanding of the uses and needs of life.

ConsThey seriously believe Cornerstone is the almighty one all best investment. Pay is crap. 2,000/ month in the rbg. You're dealing w cafe, maintenance, aids, and teachers. The creme brûlée client with wealth management needs, lol. LPL system is complete cramp. Not much is spoken about managed money. It's primarily a life insurance company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more. Get rid of 6 month contracts and step up to the plate. Otherwise you'll be training with high turn over and be another insurance company. Wall St. will not take you seriously. If there was a way to give them half a star I would. 1 star is too high IMO.

Nice internship experience

Financial Advisor (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY (US)

I worked at AXA Advisors as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly employees competitive working enviornment willing to help each other Cons: nothing paticular, could be more open to universty students, offer… More

Nice place, great people, too boring

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at AXA Advisors part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Very nice people, pay was decent, Cons: - very boring and simple work -just selling mutual funds… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!