There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Has been a good one year

Current Employee - Consulting Manager in Phoenix, AZ (US)
Current Employee - Consulting Manager in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good people to work with.
Managed to get a project with a lot of work-from-home flexibility.
Good training.

Cons

Poor guidance during the initial period when I was looking for my initial project. I received very little input/help from my group's management on identifying my first project.

8815 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Very good Company for the Consulting group

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good Culture, Opportunity to work with Multiple Clients, If something goes wrong in a project then still hope to be better in other project

Cons

During Moderation direct supervisor sometime doesn't represent, Solution is sometime not better than consulting, US Accenture Entity is good but India Entity is full of politics.

Great place to work but strong focus on IT

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Accenture is a great place to work. I have personally had only excellent experiences with colleagues. Projects are interesting (though mainly focused on IT and business processes) and you get quickly the opportunity to grow in a project management role.

Cons

Accenture is a global company but the incentives and promotions structure makes it in fact a local company. At least in Europe it doesn't happen frequently to be assigned on a project abroad. If you create revenues for another geography, it isn't really appreciated and it won't help with promotion. Moreover, Accenture targets most of the time big clients, which means that if you are interested in more innovative or niche type of work, that will be quite unlikely.

Revise the incentives structure, and considering investing more in incubators.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture