Accenture

www.accenture.com

It's a fine company though not for everyone

Consultant (Former Employee) Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

ProsManagement cares about its people, if you have something to say/ complain about people listen and they try to help you find solutions.
Great colleagues, wonderful atmosphere in teams.
Good compensation & benefits
The work load is actually quite okay, usually made it out of the office between 8.30pm and 10pm which is absolutely acceptable for this industry!

ConsThe type of work is rather dull. During my stint at ACN MC I was involved in 6 projects in 3 different industries and I have never found any of those projects mildly exciting or interesting.

Very often I felt that projects were overstaffed and roles weren't clearly defined.
I spent two months on a project not knowing what we were actually doing there. Every time I asked project management they gave me an abstract of the mission statement, which was pretty vague itself. Implementation something, something. It was frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementACN recruiters try to distance themselves from its "IT shop" image, in order to appeal more to the business graduate crowd. Don't. Accenture is an IT consulting firm and if you try to negate that fact, people will join the company, having wrong expectations.

Accenture - As an Employer

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very process oriented. Provides equal opportunities for everyone. Good performance… Cons: Very top-heavy. Overall opportunites dry up as one goes high… Advice to Senior Management: Link Promotion Eligibility more with performance, than with 'Months at level'. Else, the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work with and get exposure

Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great core values and policies, Good work life balance Good Leadership Career… Cons: Too many internal processes too much dependency on others complicated processes Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!