Achievers

www.achievers.com

Forward Thinking Employer

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsEveryone here is incredibly talented at what they do. It's refreshing to work with incredibly talented individuals in a fast-paced company. Everyone has the same goal in mind and all work hard together to achieve it.

Even though the company is growing at such a fast pace, everyone still knows everyone else and it keeps coming to work enjoyable.

Having access to the stock options is amazing. We can see our company keep improving and succeeding in our space and know that we will all be rewarded even more down the road for our continued success.

ConsWith a fast-paced environment, comes lots of changes and extremely hard work. New deals means lots of new changes to the software and it's implementations. Not really a con, more a fact of business but it keeps us busy that's for sure.

Achievers Response

Oct 09, 2013Employee Success Representative

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review, and we couldn’t agree more! Achievers is very lucky to have incredibly talented employees like you. Our employees are the foundation of our ... More

There are newer reviews on Achievers.

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!