Adknowledge

www.adknowledge.com
  www.adknowledge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adknowledge

Best of all worlds

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time

Pros

This company is the best of both worlds for an A player. Entrepreneurial, casual, progressive, fast-paced, collaborative, and full of challenging projects that allow driven people to gain great experience and feel like their skills are fully-utilized. Some unique perks: The "no-dress-code" policy (I love that brains and actual performance matters around here) and the "take-it-as-you-need-it" PTO policy.

Cons

Being in a fast-paced, ever changing industry like digital advertising technology, Adknowledge has to be on top of every new trend and react to the demand of the market very quickly. Sometimes information will get lost in translation and the left hand isn't always talking to the right. While this is typical of a growth company, and maybe not necessarily specific to Adknowledge, it can never-the-less be distracting for those who get easily frustrated. If you are someone who doesn't thrive on a constant challenge and a fast-pace environment, this may not be the place for you.

The more communication we can receive about what is going on within the other channels of business, the better we understand the overall vision and how we fit into that picture. This helps employees feel valued and increases overall satisfaction in their day-to-day responsibilities.

123 Other Employee Reviews for Adknowledge (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Adknowledge