Adknowledge

www.adknowledge.com

Best of all worlds

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO (US)

ProsThis company is the best of both worlds for an A player. Entrepreneurial, casual, progressive, fast-paced, collaborative, and full of challenging projects that allow driven people to gain great experience and feel like their skills are fully-utilized. Some unique perks: The "no-dress-code" policy (I love that brains and actual performance matters around here) and the "take-it-as-you-need-it" PTO policy.

ConsBeing in a fast-paced, ever changing industry like digital advertising technology, Adknowledge has to be on top of every new trend and react to the demand of the market very quickly. Sometimes information will get lost in translation and the left hand isn't always talking to the right. While this is typical of a growth company, and maybe not necessarily specific to Adknowledge, it can never-the-less be distracting for those who get easily frustrated. If you are someone who doesn't thrive on a constant challenge and a fast-pace environment, this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe more communication we can receive about what is going on within the other channels of business, the better we understand the overall vision and how we fit into that picture. This helps employees feel valued and increases overall satisfaction in their day-to-day responsibilities.

Great Company To Work For

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL (US)

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Amazing Work Culture - Strong Teamwork Environment - Positive Work… Cons: - Typical internet company's con...server issues - but always fixed… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the great work up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Adknowledge, it was a good run!

Team Lead (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO (US)

I worked at Adknowledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: * Free lunch, soft drinks and beer * Smart colleagues * Good… Cons: * Lack of cross-channel communication * Not all C-level's are in-tune… Advice to Senior Management: Get all C-levels on board with the current year's mission… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adknowledge.

Worked for Adknowledge? Contribute to the Community!