Aflac

www.aflac.com

Make your own career with unlimited potential for growth

Sales (Former Employee) Woburn, MA (US)

ProsInfinite career potential and growth for driven entrepreneurial individuals looking to start their own business in sales with a very effective and important product.

ConsAll commission, have to work hard and consistently, self-motivation required to a high degree. Lots of travelling, phone cold-calling and prospecting. Slow start.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd more incentives to starting executives, perhaps provide an initial starting salary, or some other incentive to provide support to talented, but financially not liquid individuals.

Great working atmosphere while learning at your own pace.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) East Lansing, MI (US)

I have been working at Aflac as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good work/life balance, lots of learning and valuable experience and… Cons: Usually not salaried, all based on commission Advice to Senior Management: Doing a great job making sure agents are doing their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Become Pocket & Family Rich

Associate (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: Give you opportunity to make unlimited income as well as unlimited Family time.… Cons: The only thing I dislike is when a claim has… Advice to Senior Management: Help your associates become the best they can be by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!