Air Liquide

www.airliquide.com

Very good pay, long hours

Current Employee - Driver  in  Ghent, KY (US)
Current Employee - Driver in Ghent, KY (US)

Pros

Great benefits, very good pay

Cons

Too much micromanagement from corporate.

Let more things be handled at the depot level. We are "on the ground" and better understand the situation.

Other reviews for Air Liquide

More Training Needed.

Pros

In certain locations, coworkers will be willing to help with your project no matter what it is. When I started here, I received no direct training from my manager and had to learn a lot on my own as well as from my coworkers. Aside from that, Air Liquide claims that there will be plenty of opportunities for upward movement as long as you perform well. I have yet to experience that with the little time I have been employed.

Cons

In my particular situation, my direct manager has not spent much time with me to develop my skills. This is not his fault though, as he is swamped with plenty of projects. There is no one that is assigned to train me in particular systems.

Please provide more direct, one-on-one training for your new employees! This will cut back on time from the employee trying to figure out what to do and how to do it.

Great Learning opportunities and Friendly Culture

Former Employee - Process Engineer  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Process Engineer in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

Smart & Intelligent colleagues, good schools represented, cooperative culture, good work life balance, job security, expatriation opportunities, multinational culture, very good location

Cons

Not the most competitive compensation, More Top to bottom decision making than flat, have to be vocal for the opportunities sometimes. A lot of expatriates (From Europe mainly) which affects the overall profitability and sometimes locals have to suffer.

There are newer employer reviews for Air Liquide.

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!