Alcatel-Lucent
3.2 of 5 1,149 reviews
www.alcatel-lucent.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Research engineer at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs

Research Engineer (Former Employee)
Paris (France)

I worked at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery interesting research environment, I participated to lots of international projects, which is very stimulating. We have the ability to work for many subjects. International working environment with lots of colleagues and partners from different countries.

ConsThings for Alcatel-Lucent are not going very well today. Bell Labs is a bit preserved in the storm, but it may not last several years like that! The futur of Bell Labs may be uncertain...

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should have a more precise vision of the orientation the research should take.

Best company I have ever worked for

Technical Project Manager (Current Employee)
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work/Life Balance, Benefits, Senior Management Cons: Long term business outlook uncertain Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For those who want a calm boring life without challenges - Location: Chennai

Chennai (India)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible timing - one of the few things this company has. Can enter and leave at any time and no one's strict about the 8… Cons: Dull company for the younger people. No new challenges or activities that becomes monotonous in sometime. Not a good company for freshers to start with. No extra curricular… Advice to Senior Management: Manage people more efficiently. Place people in the domains they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Alcatel-Lucent.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees.