Allied Healthcare International

www.alliedhealthcare.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Health
Current Employee - Health

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

Good support from the team, good salary

Cons

Do not pay my travelling expenses

Advice to Management

nothing to comment on

reviews filtered by
  1. Good team Okay company

Former Employee - HCA
    Former Employee - HCA

I worked at Allied Healthcare International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

gained valuable experience by working in varied settings from Mental health to Care of the elderly it is a shame the new owners are focusing on home care.

Cons

Like all health care work the co-coordinators and management will take advantage of your good nature.

Advice to Management

clear career paths maybe an increase in millage allowance would be nice

Horrendous

Former Employee - Home Care Worker, Support Worker, Carer in Carmarthen, Wales
    Former Employee - Home Care Worker, Support Worker, Carer in Carmarthen, Wales

I worked at Allied Healthcare International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you are considering an early death and trying to lower your self esteem and have a heart attack then this is the place to work

Cons

Where do I start! Bullying, intimidation, harassment. Being constantly harassed if lucky to have a day off, Not being paid the National Minimum Wage and expected to destroy your own personal vehicle for their benefit. worked for what equated to just over £3 an hour and mileage and nowhere near covers fuel, wear and tear etc on your car. Complaints and client concerns are routinely ignored and if you complain too much or are not in their elite clique then you are punished by withholding shifts but they keep you dangllng just enough to prevent you going somewhere else.
    I am starting a case with an Employment Tribunal. Search online for Allied Healthcare regarding a nurse called ElaineFernandez. Their treatment of her was shocking and the sad fact is that it is commonplace in this company.AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

Advice to Management

Be more open and honest and follow LEGAL guidelines. Treat your staff and clients better and you will reap the benefits in having happy, experienced staff who are less concerned with trying to survive and actually having the time to care for the clients. I have seen many really good members of staff leave because of bullying and wrongdoings being covered up.