There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

Payment Operations

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good culture. freedom to make decisions. good opportunity for growh

Cons

None I can think of

3692 Other Employee Reviews for Amazon.com (View Most Recent)

Positive Change

Current Employee - Safety Coordinator in Shepherdsville, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Safety Coordinator in Shepherdsville, KY (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I appreciate their focus and structure. It seems to me to be a very effective company. We've just recently begun making the transition to an Amazon run fulfillment center and the positive changes are already apparent.

Cons

Any negative thing I would have to offer is in regards to the transition and that is not a fair assessment of other facilities.

amazon is a horrible place to work

Former Employee - Picker
    Former Employee - Picker

I worked at Amazon.com part-time (less than an year)

Pros

they are just good in price and they treat customer like angel but treat their employee like dirt

Cons

this is place is too much pressure to work especially in pick department, they push you too hard to make atleast 100 items per hour and that is impossible to do specially in the pallet land.. they think that you are a robot can walk fast. and number 1 safety rule "no running" but workers are almost get to the point of running so that they can make the rate of 100% coz if you cannot make it they will fire you.. and you get only 15 minutes break, but you have to walk 3-5 minutes to breakroom, they just want you to go sit in the break room and go back your ass to work.. WORST COMPANY TO WORK EVER!!!! they are very bad about calling you over the phone for your termination because they are chicken to see you in person, and sometimes they let you come to work but dont tell you and your badge is not working so you will not get into the gate.

management they need to listen to their employees and lower the minimum rate, before the workers end up hurting therselves just to make a rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com