Amazon.com
3.4 of 5 2,795 reviews
www.amazon.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Awesome place! Very smart people

I have been working at Amazon.com

Prosvery smart people who care about the company vision and the end customer. Leaders in ecommerce so obviously a lot to learn from one of the best in this space.

Conscan't really think of anything. I guess as it gets bigger there are the inherent dangers with size that may impact culture but didn't see much in my time at least.

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue doing what you do - focusing on the end customer

A really good place for new grad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amazon.com

Pros: fast-paced, working friendly,can learn a lot a lot Cons: I just stayed there for 7 month, so I do… More

Software development engineer for amazon

I have been working at Amazon.com

Pros: Great people, scalable systems and pet friendly Cons: I like the culture so there are no pros. Advice to Senior Management: nothing More

There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!

Amazon.com – Why Work for Us?

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos. All reviews posted anonymously by Amazon.com employees.