American Eagle Outfitters
www.ae.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Hard to beat cheap clothes!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Moline, IL (US)

I worked at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe discounts on the clothes were the biggest pro for me, you would occasionally even get seasonal deals where you could snag an entire outfit for $20. The environment was amazing and my coworkers were loads of fun. There were lots of opportunities for advancement and my managers were very flexible with my high school/college schedule!

ConsThe only cons that I encountered were occasionally receiving little to no hours on the scheduling and of course only earning minimum wage- but that's to be expected from a part-time job.

Great environment for students to gain lifetime skills.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Lansing, MI (US)

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: One of the most fun places to work, while also gaining… Cons: Pays like a typical retail job, but great discounts Advice to Senior Management: None, I had a great experience there. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome company with pretty sweet benefits.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Riverhead, NY (US)

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than a year

Pros: The company has great product and great culture that make working long shifts very easy. My time… Cons: The small chance of promotion and small wages are upsetting. I made the company much… Advice to Senior Management: Offer a monetary rewards program for high performing employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Eagle Outfitters.

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Eagle Outfitters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Eagle Outfitters CEO Robert Hanson. All reviews posted anonymously by American Eagle Outfitters employees.