American Greetings
corporate.americangreetings.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

This is one AWESOME company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Brooklyn, OH (US)

I have been working at American Greetings full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat (and Knowledgeable) Staff, Can wear Jeans, Open Source Code & Collaboration, Great Benefits, Starbucks, Break room (includes games & free soda), Need I say More?

ConsLack of Remote Working (not big on work from home), besides that...there are no downsides to this incredible company from the view I have of it!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone! I'd love to see some more workspace flexibillity, but that is it! Everything else about this company is far beyond amazing.

Totally use and abuse merchandisers, the backbone of the company.

PT Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Greetings part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: pick your own hours, kind of. Cons: No money, no advancement, no benefits Advice to Senior Management: You are so lucky you can hire people who don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Line Design Intern

Line Design (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH (US)

I worked at American Greetings as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Interns are exposed to the wonderful world of greeting cards, including the process from creation to retail placement,… Cons: It's a family owned/family run business. Unless your last name is Weiss, you can forget taking over one day. Your working days are filled with… Advice to Senior Management: Spend time getting to know the interns. More

There are newer reviews on American Greetings.

Worked for American Greetings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Greetings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Greetings CEO Zev Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by American Greetings employees.