American Greetings
corporate.americangreetings.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

PTO Warehouse Inventory Hyster Driver

PTO-Power Truck Op (Former Employee)
Afton, TN (US)

ProsGreat employees to work with. Laid back environment. People work as a team without haveing management shoving teamwork down your throat. It isn't required to work as a team but we did anyways.

ConsUnion Plant so the people who have been there for years don't do anything. The union allows employees that don't pull their weight to stay on without consequences. This is killing the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to properly train employees. Find a way to get rid of the employees that have been there for years that don't do anything. I understand if they are still doing the job but when they expect a newer employee to do their job as well as their own you are paying two people when you should be paying one. This is a major problem and needs to be corrected.

It was a family culture that rewarded hard work and looked to provide opportunities for all.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH (US)

I worked at American Greetings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people to work with, once the longevity was outstanding. They will be moving into a… Cons: The workloads are heavy and there is little support. You will learn by doing, not by training. … Advice to Senior Management: you are out of touch with the true feelings and needs of the employees. The direction and the needs of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A GREAT Company!

PT Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Joplin, MO (US)

I have been working at American Greetings part-time

Pros: 1.) Flexiable Schedule 2.) You will learn the retail side of… Cons: 1.) Must be available after EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY 2.) No Full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Greetings.

Worked for American Greetings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Greetings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Greetings CEO Zev Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by American Greetings employees.