AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com

Heavy workload, no appreciation, the executives are becoming a huge clique of pretty faces and inexperience.

Mid Level Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe people who are the backbone of the company are great people. Benefits are really good (medical, dental, 401k, etc.), good discounts to other vendors, Ford, Dell, Verizon, and so forth.

ConsNO one cares what you think and changes are being made with no detailed plans. If you are older or have been with the company for a long time, you won't last long. They want to turnover the whole workforce and infuse it with new people. Education and experience are no longer valued, just do what you're told and keep your mouth shut.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and start listening to the people that are actually doing the work. Dump all the consultants and pay attention to the dedicated loyal people that have given you their blood, sweat, and tears. If things don't change soon not only will the turnover be out of control but every location will have a union.

Great initially; downhill soon after

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Benefits; Great work life balance Cons: Old boys club; poor management; no challenge Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was a disaster! Stay away

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time for less than a year

Pros: none it is all bad Cons: every thing to do with them No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AmerisourceBergen.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!