AppFolio

From Great to good...

Sales (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at AppFolio full-time

ProsFun company events and trips out to Santa Barbara, CA along with an entertaining and lively sales team.

ConsUpper management is largely out of touch with what occurs "in practice" regarding how the product is actually bought and sold by property management companies. Since the departure of the two main sales leaders/managers, it's become nothing but a boiler room and morale has decreased to the point that its hard to come to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that appfolio property manager is NOT gotomeeting and that proper care and concern need to be taken with each prospect and buyer. The increasing influence of the past Citrix leadership and strategy is slowing growth and decreasing employee morale & job satisfaction.

Overall a nice place.

Goleta, CA (US)

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for more than a year

Pros: The employees are a great bunch, and the culture is an active one. There are… Cons: Upward mobility is extremely limited, favoritism runs rampant. The… More

People and culture are great, but pay is on the short end.

I have been working at AppFolio full-time

Pros: Company, products, management, culture, and people are great. The people are some of the best I have worked with. The productivity and brain power of… Cons: Much like a lot of tech companies in the Santa Barbara area, they like to under pay employees. Right now, no bonus program. Raises are… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are top-notch. To keep top-notch, high performing employees you need to not only do all the things you are doing well but you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AppFolio.

Worked for AppFolio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppFolio reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AppFolio CEO Brian Donahoo. All reviews posted anonymously by AppFolio employees.