There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Great.

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

Cons

It is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

3912 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Enriching Lives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Cons

The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

Great Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Flexible, Great Culture, Decent Retail Pay, Above Average Benefits, Exciting Job

Cons

Depends on management and location of experience. Promotions are mostly laterale without pay raise.

Focus on how to promote growth within your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple