Apple
3.9 of 5 3,100 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Lots of smart interesting people focused on the user experience

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

ProsReally great products to work on, exciting opportunities and smart interesting people to work with. There is a strong culture of focusing on the end-user experience and not irrationally obsessing with features/technology.

ConsIt's a big company, so there are the general the rules and bureaucracy you don't have at, say, a start-up. There is a strong Apple-focused culture and loyalty which becomes both a strength and a weakness.

Satisfactory Career reached as far as I could go.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple

Pros: Great Creative talent. Nice people Cons: Difficult schedule inflexible management feels your replaceable. Advice to Senior Management: be more flexible with scheduling More

Only six months of employment

Business Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year

Pros: Progressive and technological company. New products - Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini,… Cons: Many hours of work, work stranuosly, higher requierment ,every day… Advice to Senior Management: More conference, more selling Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.