Apple

www.apple.com

Great place to work, but hiring staff is difficult to deal with.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee) Tukwila, WA (US)

ProsEverybody that works there is helpful, has a good attitude, and are generally great people to work with. Being a positive, outgoing person is required to even get anywhere in the hiring process.

ConsThey didn't respect my schedule as a student. They assigned me to a location that was at least a 30 min commute, when I could see one of their other stores from my apartment window.

They also had A LOT of mandatory meetings that were mostly filled with unnecessary "break the ice" type of activities, and patting high-performing employees on the back. Team building and employee recognition are important, but these meetings got to be way past the point of wasting my time.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a lot of good employees who love to do good work for you, but when you disrespect their time

OUTSTANDING.

Test Engineer (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros: Its because they have the mechanisms that they deserve to… Cons: None, because the Apple Company bashed the Decks of Technologies. Advice to Senior Management: Keep Up the Good Work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good, with some intermittent bad experiences.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apple

Pros: Excellent workplace Good working times Overall, most of the employee experience was good except for… Cons: Limited communication with other areas. Very little differences in day to day… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!