There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Best Employer I've Had So Far.

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
Current Employee - Specialist in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training, excellent benefits, fun environment, interesting coworkers

Cons

Poor communication, and training is impossible off-the-clock, unclear pathway to advancement or moving from Retail to Corporate.

3789 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

The pros and cons of Apple retail

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Surrounded by some of the most overqualified and fun people from very diverse backgrounds. Your team truly is your family away from home.

Cons

Ability to move up or to receive help from management to grow with the company is sorely lacking.

Better compensation for the level of education and qualifications each individual brings to the Apple experience.

Great store to work at, albeit very busy, management could be better.

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Garden City, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Specialist in Garden City, NY (US)

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance. WageWorks commuter card, bike subsidies, numerous third party product discounts, and of course Apple product discounts as well.

An amazing team of talented and friendly employees who are amazing to work with.

Open communication is always encouraged and management is usually willing to listen to complaints and suggestions from employees.

Cons

Management is often times clumsy in their duties. Schedules do not get completed on time, vacations or time off can easily get rejected, managers are not always there when you need them. They are constantly changing role as to their responsibilities and the teams they manage. Most managers are not promoted internally, but rather recruited from other stores.

Give us the hours we ask for. Give those employees asking for full-time, full-time positions. Hire more people to make up for the number of employees who leave and stop being stingy with overtime. I know this is handed down from corporate, but you have to talk back because corporate ca'nt see what's going on in the store, management can.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!