There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

They've been very good to me.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH (US)
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

I have a very good general manager, he communicates well and makes sure we are all treated fairly.

Cons

Assistant managers have come and gone frequently and each have had different expectations of what we as csrs should be doing.

311 Other Employee Reviews for Arby's (View Most Recent)

Work hard so your General Manager can leave early.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Arby's (more than 10 years)

Pros

Free Food, Free uniform tops and you don't have enough time to eat so you lose weight.

Cons

There is a ridiculous amount of information that you must know, not to mention the amount of work that is required to do in one shift plus make labor. The superiors have no idea what goes on in the store when they are not there. General Managers constantly leave early, take vacation days(but don't actually use their vacation time they just clock in like they are at the store) It is not unusal for my GM to adjust their time by four or up to nine hours in one week. The frustrating part is that the supervisor could easily check this out from their own computer. But they never do and the rest of us must work harder to account for this labor. I use to love this job but now I hate it. I can't wait to get out of this place.

Open your eyes. If the people at the store are not happy it's because they are being mistreated by their superiors. It 's not always obivious abuse. You can belittle people over time until they believe that they are not important. I get paid well but all I'm allowed to do as an Assistant Manager is run positions just like the crew members.

to much drama.

Former Employee - General Manager in Newton Falls, OH (US)
    Former Employee - General Manager in Newton Falls, OH (US)

I worked at Arby's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

it was work, it had potential. made friends. my crew respected me and did what needed to be done,

Cons

alot drama, dishonesty, back stabbing people in management and p the line to the Owner. poor pay especially for a general manager

get new owner and pper mannagement

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's