Fast paced startup with major potential

Current Employee - Product Marketing  in  Milpitas, CA (US)
Current Employee - Product Marketing in Milpitas, CA (US)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics.

The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

Cons

As for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Implementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

Other Reviews for Aryaka Networks

Not for the faint-hearted.. Gets better with time..

Current Employee - Sales  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Sales in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with industry leading technology
    Super future potential - good opportunity as a leading disruptive technology in a large market
    Motivated, qualified, fun sales team
    Easy access to top management - VP and CEO are a phone call away
    Proven top management - great bios

Cons

Working in the night shift
    Can seem overly demanding/trying at times
    Not enough brand awareness vs. top players in a competitive market

Set up a team goal / target / vision to take morale to a higher level.
    Conduct a quarterly town hall or send a monthly newsletter to all employees.
    More regular technology training for the sales team will help.

A startup with highly competitive technology

Current Employee - Senior Associate - Staffing  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate - Staffing in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Organization
    Aryaka has a clear vision, mission, and goals on where they are headed as an organization. In accomplishing the mission and goals, Aryaka emphasizes a team approach to solving problems and growing as an organization.
    Aryaka has leadership, and this develops relationships with employees, managers, clients and others to help the vision to be fulfilled. Because of this relational approach, working at Aryaka is stimulating intellectually, helps build strong friendships and encourages long-term objectives for the organization.

Career Growth
    I like the freedom for growth and Aryaka lets me use my own creativity.The opportunities are limitless within Aryaka and it is easy to see that the leaders are in your corner and willing to provide all of the support and assistance necessary to reach your professional goals and objectives.

Atmosphere
    The people are amazing. The environment is high energy and fun. Aryaka takes care of its employees first by recognizing hard work and by rewarding its employees for it.
    While we work hard to strive for perfection, no one goes unnoticed for the hard work that they do and this is why Aryaka is the Best Place to Work

Cons

I feel we should be more visible in Indian market too and I am sure we will :)

None

Upper management is easy to talk to. They have an open-door policy and they treat everyone the same as if we are all one family. They are always willing to listen to ideas and to see how we are doing and what we may need. Aryaka goes above and beyond to take care of their employees. This makes a world of difference to us.

There are newer employer reviews for Aryaka Networks.

Worked for Aryaka Networks? Contribute to the Community!