Autoliv

Great Company

Engineer (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have a great manager and the pay is pretty good. The hours are very stable, and there is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes things interesting.

ConsUpper management doesn't provide a clear direction for the company. The corporate initiatives often seem like a wasted effort, without very practical or clear objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would be clearer to all employees the direction the ship is headed instead of the corporate non-sense talk.

working at autoliv very tired

Operator (Former Employee)
Lapu-Lapu City (Philippines)

I worked at Autoliv as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: i learn to save wen im work at autoliv because… Cons: interms of benifits no good Advice to Senior Management: please think also the employee not only for the own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Autoliv

AMT (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This is a technically advanced company and the technoogy is amazing. The company is very into lean manufacturing and a lot of the managers truly… Cons: There is still some politics just like you find in every company. Some of the managers are egotistical but no more than any other… Advice to Senior Management: Keep building current employees which in turn will build a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.