Autoliv

www.autoliv.com
  www.autoliv.com
There are newer employer reviews for Autoliv

Nice think about nothing Job:)

Former Employee - Production Associate in Brigham City, UT (US)
Former Employee - Production Associate in Brigham City, UT (US)

I worked at Autoliv

Pros

When you have no where else to work and are ineed of cash flow, they will give you cash flow if you are willing to put in the hours.

Cons

Most of the work at Autoliv was shift work, and repetive manual labor, you have to go to your nothing zone in your brain to survive.

Just because times are tuff, letting people go should not be the solution, don't hire them if you are going to let them go, hire them as temp workers.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Autoliv (View Most Recent)

Good company but typical pitfalls of being run from Europe

I have been working at Autoliv

Pros

Interesting work, good people but some departments have little room for growth. Watch out for groups that report directly to European managers as it tends to create a difficult situation with employee trying to serve many needs with little support.

Cons

Can be very stressful with long hours and many demands. Fluctuations in economy can cause significant impact but this is true for any automotive manufacturer.

My first opportunity

Former Employee - Packaging Engineer in Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)
    Former Employee - Packaging Engineer in Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)

I worked at Autoliv full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The lean processes of the company are a benchmark for the automotive industry. I had learn a lot from production control, logistics and assembly. My manager was a great mentor. The environment of working there was also great, with a lot of people helping, specially at the USA facilities.

Cons

Bad Salary and too much rotation of personnel. HR are their weak management process. The last factory manager was not the adequate leader. during 2years we had 2 factory manager, and every time the leadership and human quality was decreasing

There are newer employer reviews for Autoliv