Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

It was alright depending on the day

Sorter (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for more than a year

ProsThe pay wasnt too bad. I made alot of friends.

ConsOverworked their employees like no other. They treated alot of them like dirt. the breaks were short and so was lunch. everything was all messed up.

Advice to Senior Managementthe management that I had wasnt very good at all, but im sure theres much better out there. my advice would be to listen to your employees more and have a little consideration.

i was an intern at autoliv

Design Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Autoliv as an intern for less than a year

Pros: its a product oriented company dealing with ever green automotive… Cons: employees are pressurized to finish the projects. Advice to Senior Management: every one shouldn't be expected to do as the top… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employee Friendly, Very well cultured

Software (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Autoliv as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Flexible timings, Friendly environment, Good management team. Cons: NO canteen in the office. Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job. Continue the same. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.